Who we are
Web Sirena is a Website about SEO and Web Design, that offers these services and also valuable content about web design, web development, SEO and Marketing online.
Our Website address is: www.seowebsirena.com
The creator and owner of this website is: Ivana Riffel Heyde
Business name: Web Sirena
Address: Eduardo Salazar Gómez N 36-68, 170516, Quito, Ecuador.
Contact: Contact Page
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your data protection
Web Sirena commits to the use and treatment of the user’s personal data, respecting their confidentiality, in accordance with their purpose; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
(This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure manner; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and feedback is fully encrypted or encrypted.)
www.seowebsirena.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Ivana Riffel Heyde will ensure that any person who is authorized by Ivana Riffel Heyde to process the client’s data (including his staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Ivana Riffel Heyde realizes it, she must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known, or when the client reasonably requests it.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.seowebsirena.com, exonerating Web Sirena, from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Ivana Riffel Heyde (Web Sirena) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Ivana Riffel Heyde reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
What are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third parties Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org